Networking & Partnership
- It is responsible to all benchmarking activities of the college. This process starts from preparing hospital benchmarking protocol and guidelines to monitoring and evaluation of the effect of the benchmarking activity
- It has regular clinical experience sharing session where best practice of one department is shared to other departments
- It mainly identifies potential partners, approaches, connects, and maintain partners from different sectors of health.
- It participates in necessary collaborative efforts with other CPD providers and/or accreditors and national training networks
- It is also responsible to evaluate benchmarking requests from different departments, centers, and directorate