Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Planning
- It’s responsible to prepare the center’s monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
- It also monitors and evaluate the progress of the center as per its plan, identify lesson learned from different projects and activities.
- It monitors the overall activity and progress of each program and provides feedback and ways on how to tackle challenges
- The program evaluates the progress of each program and provide suggestion to the directorate on the motivation mechanisms for them
- The program also creates a learning platform for the staff of the center and for all programs where each staff of the member learns from the other and share knowledge and skills
- The program achieves its goal by using different methods in addition to the usual face to face training. One of these methods is by equipping the staff on multiple online methods of accessing CPD courses including access to World Continuous Education Alliance (WCEA) through their respective professional association and by training them how to enroll and access these courses.
- The program has made the center a pioneer in establishing a system to record teaching activities that are provided in the college as a category 2 CPD activities.