Project & Business Development Program
- This program as its name implies is responsible to the appropriate management of healthcare projects internally and with different partners and to develop business ideas that are related to healthcare and continuous professional development.
- Its mandate is to plan, implement, evaluate, and cascade the professional and institutional development projects.
- The program is currently running multiple projects, the major ones are
- Graduating Medical Doctors’- Mentorship Program: This program is initiated with the aim of guiding graduating medical doctors in identifying their preferred career path and developing this path, thereby increasing their employability.
- Surgical Backlog clearance system establishment project: An external project that is being implemented in collaboration with Federal Ministry of Health. The major objective of this project is to create a system that will decrease the occurrence of surgical backlog in the major 6 hospitals of the country and decrease the number of patients waiting for elective surgery.
- The program also develops multiple business generating ideas which are related to
- Special training packages with affordable price for individual healthcare professionals and different healthcare institutions
- Additional webinar sessions with for healthcare professionals